Monday, November 12, 2007

What To Do With Felt

I've got a lot of felt. Not so much that I won't buy more (the nice, wool felt, that is) when I happily and unexpectedly come across it, as I did this weekend! But enough that it will be sitting around for a few years unless I think of more ways to use it than the occasional softie.

Enter this lovely felt garland by Anna Maria Horner. I NEED to do this. Now if only I could figure out how to stretch a 24 day into at least 28 hours! I think I need a wardrobe to craft in, so that time will stand still.

Off the crafting tip, please examine this picture of moi. Not supermodel status, but not exactly chopped liver, wouldn't you agree? Sadly, according to My Heritage celebrity look-alike, my "strong" (my quotes) features have me parsed as a boy. Mouseover picture to see my celebrity counterparts. I suppose I should be greatful that Cary Grant appears here, although I would have preferred Grace Kelly. : )



The second go-around cracked me up!



(psst... mouseover!)

Go on, try it! You know you want to...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also had "male" results when I did the celebrity look-alike thing. It doesn't surprise me, though since people always say I look more like my brother than my sister. :)